Welcome to the National Human Rights Council. You can post and interact with the Council and its regional commissions and learn about their activities, missions and programs through the following social networks:
These platforms are open to all network users. Before you use the platforms to communicate and post your contents, you agree to respect good communication ethics. You also agree to:
- check the accuracy and the value of the sources before posting any information;
- indicate the source of the content if it is not yours;
- refrain from posting any information and photos that might be harmful to others;
- ask for permission before publishing any photos or videos, unless it’s a public event;
- refrain from using false identities or multiple usernames.
The Council also reserves the right to remove any pornographic content and any unlawful or hate speech content or any content that may incite violence.
The Council also reserves the right to remove any advertising content or content posted for commercial purposes.
We recommend you make sure your post or content is related to the content posted in our platforms.
Content posted in the Council’s platforms are the sole responsibility of the person who posts them. The Council will not be liable, directly or indirectly, for any content posted by these platforms users.